Feline Fixing Fiesta Days
Dr. Harvey dedicates 1 day each month to fixing and vaccinating feral cats.
Dates: To be announced. Please see our Facebook page or google listing for upcoming dates
- All cats must arrive at the clinic in a crate or cage--no cardboard boxes allowed
- Drop-off is 8:30am - 10am
- First Come; First Served--a limited number of spots are available
- Pick-up is from the time you receive your pick-up call until 2:30 pm
- Cats picked up after 2:30 pm will incur an additional $15 fee
- All cats will have the following done while at the clinic
- Rabies Vaccination (1 year)
- Ear Tipping is strongly recommended for outdoor cats
- 24-72 hour pain control injection
- Owner's must sign a contract stating they will keep male cats in a temperature-controlled environment for 24 hours and female cats for 72 hours.
- Addition treatments are available for additional fees: pain control medicine, additional vaccinations, flea treatment, ear mite treatment, deworming, etc., and must be requested and paid for before administration.
Spay(female) $95 Neuter(male) $65