Dr. Harvey dedicates 1 day each month to fixing and vaccinating cats: feral or pet.
Dates: Please see our Clinic calendars (current month on the home page) or Hours of Operation page under Gupton's House Vet Tab
- Each cat must arrive, at the clinic, individually in a crate or cage--no cardboard boxes allowed
- Drop-off is 8:30 am - 9 am
- Reservations with a $45 non-refundable deposit are taken at the front retail counter of Gupton Pet Care Center
- If not all spots are reserved, then we are open to walk-in drop-offs
- If walk-ins are available, we will announce it on our phone line at 316 681-0515 and via our Facebook page
- First Come; First Served for walk-ins with a limited number of spots available
- Pick-up time is announced on your post-surgery instructions (or earlier if you receive a call)
- Received at the time of drop-off
- Cats can NOT stay overnight and if you are later than the specified pick-up time, you must pay a $20 late fee
- Please read your post-surgery instructions and ask care questions at the time of pick-up
- All cats will have the following done while at the clinic
- Rabies Vaccination (1 year)
- Optional Ear Tipping is strongly recommended for outdoor cats
- 24-72 hour pain control injection
- Owner's must sign a contract stating they will keep male cats in a temperature-controlled environment for 24 hours for males and 72 hours for Females.
- Additional treatments are available for additional fees: additional vaccinations flea treatment, ear mite treatment, deworming, etc., and must be requested at the time of drop-off and paid for at pick-up.
Spay(female) $95 Neuter(male) $65
Please do not call to check on your pet, we are very busy caring for your pet and will call you if he/she is ready before the stated pick-up time.